Old October 1st 04, 08:24 PM
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
badwilson wrote:
"Sherry " wrote in message
Like Steve, I've received hate mail over some of my posts over the
years. At one point, I almost quit the group because I was so
depressed by the language in the emails I got. A couple of good
people, you know who you are, talked me out of

Wow. I thought I was alone. I got slammed good via e-mail
immediately following the first post I ever made to this group. I
was told this might not be a good group for me. That poster was a
regular at the time, but I haven't seen her post in a long time. It
almost turned me off on the whole group, until I realized that this
supreme hypocrisy was just one stupid person.

Sherry

You're definitely not alone. I think it's happened to most. I've
gotten slammed for letting Vino hunt and eat lizards, and for other
stuff. Almost quite the group a few times too.
But I've also gotten some really great and supportive emails from
lurkers, so it goes both ways.

I'm feeling left out now, I've never been slammed by anyone on this
group.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Okay, don't feel left out, I'll slam you until you feel equal so you can
say you got it too.
Here goes.
Adrian, you're a bad Paw. You neglect your cats and illtreat them. Megan is
going to come and get you.
Oh, no, I can't do it any more.. it's so not true ;-)
But you got your slamming. Was that enough?

Tweed