Old October 2nd 04, 02:04 AM
Yowie

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...

badwilson wrote:

I found a site online to take the test. I just took it and it seems
that I am ESTJ. You can check it yourself at
http://similarminds.com/myers-briggs-jung.html

I'm an INFP. I think it means that I'm psychotic.

Pam S. who is a Questor 4.4% of the population, is that a large

percentage?

No, its a "rare" one. IIRC, the most common type are ESTJ at around 22%.

Just to clraify things further "up thread" my N/T tends tochange whether
I'm, at work or at home (and I"m usually near the middle of either). Being a
scientist, I tend towards "T" at work, but fall naturally back into "F" when
at home.

I've also read somewhere that everyone has every characteristic, when you a
younger you spend most of the time in your "home" type", which for me is
INFP, but as you get older you can find yourself more easily using the
opposite traits. Also, when stressed out or under pressure, your "secondary"
characteristics come out, so I abhore lists ( a classic P) but if I"m
stressed out, tired etc, I'll start being very literal "S" and start
organising stuff "J", and also start being more assertive "E". But staying
in that mode for long tires me right out, and I want to go away somewhere
quiet and fanciful to lick my wounds. Probably no coincidence that I love
reading sci-fi and fantasy :-)

Yowie

---