Old February 24th 04, 09:15 PM
Hailey

Yes, I remembered that thread and knew that this could be a troll,
especially with a message about a cat licking antifreeze. I just didn't
want to take any risks, *in case* this could be legitimate -- in which

case,
there would be no time to waste before taking action.

Thanks,
MaryL

I ignored him too, thinking yeah sure, it's a well known and publicized fact
that antifreeze is toxic to both cats and dogs. God alone knows why like it!
But since I was a KID I've heard it and seen posters, and such.
Anyway, Mary, I was so GLAD you did not ignore it! Those numbers you gave
are invaluable
You're just a fount of kitty info
Thank you so much for posting them. I put two in my cell phone directory!

Thanks again!
Hailey