Old September 23rd 04, 02:50 PM
dgk

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:26:34 -0500, "Karen"
wrote:

Mine get like this when hairball is coming. I would see how he does later
today. If he wouldn't eat tomorrow, then I would get him in tomorrow.

"dgk" wrote in message
.. .
Yesterday morning I woke up to find that someone had upchucked twice
in the bed, in areas frequented by Nipsy and Jackie. I assumed it was
Jackie because she is the one with the diarrhea and all.

Yes, that could be the case. My cats rarely seem to get hairballs but
Nipsy is a longhair and there must be plenty in that big gullet.
Oddly, he never seems to shed. Espy, a shorthair, provides a carpet
for whatever room he is occupying.

I'm just going to try not to worry today and hope that everything is
fine when I get home.