Old November 8th 05, 07:15 PM
Dan M

Default RB purrs for an unknown kitty

I left work the other evening and there was a kitten on the side of the
parking lot that had been hit. I just didn't have the heart to touch it.
Apparently, I'm not as strong as you are, Dan. I saw it, my heart sank, and
I had to walk past it. I thought about the poor thing the whole way home.

kili

Don't feel too bad, kili. It's not easy to do. I don't know that I would
have stopped except that this poor guy was in the middle of the street and
had not been badly mutilated. As hard as it was to go back, it would have
been even worse had I left him there to deal with the traffic that would
be getting very heavy before long.

Now I have to deal with the image of that poor baby in my mind all day.
That's going to be rough. But it would even worse dealing with my own
feelings if I hadn't moved him.

Dan