Old March 31st 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default Better news fur Diana & Ryan

On Sunday 30 March 2008 22:26, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Unkle Fred, me own Meowmie feels sew badd fur wat yur goin thru dat
shee
getz water in herown eyez. She sez prayers fur awl da time.
bout dis utter ting. Diana seemz tew be hapy wit dem hoominz fur
gnow, n
dat iz gudgud fur her. sadsad fur yourself
I fink yew shud tak Ryan dere wiff awl da utter kitties,
n se wat hapenz wiff him wiff dat. i gnow how xpexsive da stuff yew
hafta
putt inna yer car to mak it go pwaces, iz,
see how it goez. Wee gnow how mutch yew luv boff uf dem sew mutch n
yewl miss den an I dunt fin iz rite not tew be able to have cats whur
yew go
live. Cats r gud friends, n yew need dem fur purrs n stuff, dem is
badbad people woo won't let yew tak yer kittiez.
PUUUUUURS, nosepoinks from Mosey

and your friend from the Floyd group
Funny how we re-met here, innit Fred I always enjoyed your postsG
Your're a good man, and you don't deserve to be going thru all this/
You are in my prayers, and I wish there was something I could do to
help you.

Thanks. But I am much better than I was this afternoon. There are
options now and not too bad ones. I have been concerned that Diana and
Ryan be together. If they are together and around gudgud people, then
they can be happy. If they are happy and I know it, then I am happy
and I can get on with my life. If they are lonely and crying, then I
am not happy and my job is not done. I guess I have to think about how
these two cats from a quiet home would react to a home with 43 other
cats. They would have each other. That is something. I'm too tired
to decide now.

--
Regards,
Fred