Old May 28th 09, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
AZ Nomad[_2_]

Default Best way to force feed a kitten?

On Wed, 27 May 2009 21:01:12 -0400, Sweetness wrote:
AZ Nomad wrote:
On Wed, 27 May 2009 19:46:59 -0400, Sweetness wrote:
My 10 week old tabby kitten won't eat, so I guess I'm gonna hafta force
feed it to keep it from starving. What's the easiest way to do that?

any good reason why you're not employing supervision from a vet?

Please don't answer my questions with more questions. I do not answer
to you. If you haven't got an answer to my question, then keep quiet.

Sorry I had to reprimand you, but I had no choice.

Oh, sorry.
Let me rephrase:

You're a blithering idiot for asking usenet a question you should be
asking your vet. You're even more of an idiot if you're not employing
a vet at all and considering force feeding a cat whose condition you
know nothing about.

If you don't like being treated as a dangerous idiot, then don't act
like one.