Old May 28th 09, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.suicide.holiday
Sweetness[_2_]

Default Best way to force feed a kitten?

"Sweetness" wrote

Hi, RPCH+B.
Terribly sorry that my frogger iz piddling on yer floor.
You'll hafta excuse him. He's only a pup, and can't hold hiz water
when I leave him fer an hour.

Thanks fer understanding, and please don't give him any solids

--
Sweetness...
sweetchixor@yahoo dot ca

in message ...
: AZ Nomad wrote:
: On Wed, 27 May 2009 19:46:59 -0400, Sweetness
wrote:
: My 10 week old tabby kitten won't eat, so I guess I'm gonna hafta
force
: feed it to keep it from starving. What's the easiest way to do
that?
:
: any good reason why you're not employing supervision from a vet?
:
: Please don't answer my questions with more questions. I do not
answer
: to you. If you haven't got an answer to my question, then keep
quiet.
:
: Sorry I had to reprimand you, but I had no choice.
:
: --
: What would Fred Hall say ?