Old June 11th 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Bikini Waxing

On 2006-06-11, badwilson penned:

Well, I just turned 34 and I think Monique is 28. But I don't think
I would have ever done the crazy colour hair thing, it's just not
me. I think it can look good on other people, but on me, I'd feel
like I was trying to be somebody I'm not.

Wow, you have good memory, knowing my age!

I've talked about dying my hair often (also about shaving my head
bald), but I've done little about it. I don't know -- maybe I really
would if I wouldn't have to bleach my hair first for optimum results.
Maybe not, though. I hate how my hair turns to straw when I bleach
it. I have good hair, dammit -- no point in killing it like that.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully