Old April 24th 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mrscomp4707 via CatKB.com

Default Cat meowing all the time

honeybunch wrote:
I have a cat that is 2 years old and meows all the time. Almost all day and
pretty much all night. We walk him reguarly and we have tried spraying him

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
some way to keep him entertained? We have another cat and he is just fine.
Any suggestions?

I am uncertain about what you mean that you "walk him reguarly."
Spraying him and yelling at him is sure to make him nervous. The best
thing to do would be to sing to him. Who are your favorite singers?
Do you like opera or Bob Dylan or 10 inch Nails or Rock of Ages? It
really doesnt matter. Instead of spraying the cat, just sing to him
when he meows. He needs your love.

Im a stay at home mom, I play with him during the day and at night before bed.
We give tons of attention. ANd tons of love. We walk him on a leash and
harness. He plays with the other. The Vets says that there is nothing wrong
with him.