Old December 4th 14, 08:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_4_]

Default Bogus Emails

On 12/3/2014 10:38 PM, Bastette wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

I have been getting bogus (hijacked emails) from alleged RPCA members.
Pam Shirk and Leslie Vaughn are two. The emails make no sense so I
suspect their accounts have been hijacked.

DO NOT CLICK ON THESE LINKS.

I get them from Pam's computer, too. I've emailed her a couple of times
to let her know about it, but haven't ever heard back. She recently posted
on Facebook, though, so I know she's around.

Some computer virus are made to spoof others, so
the virus might be on someone else computer.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus