Old October 31st 04, 01:57 AM
Tanada

Default Real Life gets in the way

Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it
seems. For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the
gigantic cat quilt we're trying to put together.

Anyway, I'm back, wading through over 1600 messages, and hoping that no
one is upset by my not responding to their messages. Purrs for those
who need them. Sympathy for those who need that as well. Welcome to
those who are new, and good to see our friends and fellow cat slave
family members. We love you and am trying to get ourselves back on an
even keel.

Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified
of humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare,
so to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his
quality of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this
as Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me
the hardest part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep
Mandy from pushing her way into the program.

Pam S.