Old December 13th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Sekrit Santa, R Kissamouse giffts dun bin sent

Hi, Ms Trudi! We lett Mollie Anne rite thiz last time. I am fine &
hope u r thu same? Did u haf heet thiz past week? We wuz purrin' hard
that CWLP & Ameren had thu 'lectricity fixed efurryware! It haz bin
kold down heer in Nu Orleens. Efun mom wuz kold & she wus borned in
DeKatur. It gotted to 32 which iznt Illinoy kold but for NOLA it iz.
We gots all that humidittye frum thu River, iz part uf it.
Enneyway, duz u haf a tree innna house? We dont in r liddle hows but
we c them on thu TV boks. Du u play with thu tree?
Menneeee pawsmoochies! BK
Stormmee wrote:
Trudi see molly anna wafez, hopin BK is kloze by
wrote in message
ps.com...
Deer Sekrit Santa,
R mom/sekatarry dun lost yur addressssesese But she wanted 2 tell u
that we went 2 thu Post OFfice on Friday, 8 Dec, & mailed thu boks.
Mollie Anne, ritin' 4 thu Cooper Cats