Old November 10th 09, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_3_]

Default First Snooch pictures

Short on time, I still managed to fix the camera, snap three pics, and
throw this page together. It's on my home server:
72.173.5.66:9000/tdavis/cats/snooch/

The IP address is variable and the temporary name URL is worse:
72-173-5-66.cust.wildblue.net:9000/tdavis/cats/snooch/

I put the server on port 9000 so the spiders don't find it.

I still don't know what to call his color - in addition to the features I
mentioned on the page, he has a red splotch on the inside of his right
foreleg.

I had the perfect opportunity to take better pictures last night, but my
camera was dead. I guessed (correctly) that it was the eight year old
battery for the settings memory. I got a new one on the way home and it
works fine now. Actually, both batteries were dead, but I had spares for
the big rechargable one (but none for the 3 volt coin cell).

Enjoy.

--

T.E.D. )