Old October 4th 04, 02:21 AM
JLove98905

Default your cat in 1 word

I'm taking an animal behavior class right now, so I've been paying special
attention to my cat's behavior patterns. Cats are all so different! I think it
would be a fun experiment if people could pick one word to describe their cat
and post it here on the newsgroup. The trick is that you shouldn't read anybody
else's reply until you've picked a word. This will eliminate suggestion and
bias. I'm thinking/hoping that the words we pick will all be very different!

Have fun! My word will be in the next post.

-Jen
Half the people you know are below average. -Steven Wright