Old February 18th 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Some kind of attack

-L. wrote:
wrote:

Nope, but as others have said, it's definitely vet time.

One of my cats had seizures, which I did not recognize as such. But
when I described the symptoms to my vet, she said, "I'm quite sure she
was having a seizure." And, one of the times I had that particular cat
at the vet, she exhibited the symptoms in the examining room. Vet
therefore witnessed it & confirmed "Seizure."

Just out of curiousity, what were her symptoms? I have seen some weird
seizure symptoms...
-L.

She'd crouch down low, & frantically (*very* frantically) rub the
bottom of her chin back & forth against the floor - or whatever surface
she was on. This was a good dozen years ago or so... trying to
remember if she vocalized immediately before or during each episode,
but not sure anymore.

Cathy