Old June 11th 12, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default (OT) Anyone like this house?

"Art Shapiro" wrote in message
On 6/10/2012 4:41 PM, jmcquown wrote:
It's a Victorian "cottage" in the town where John lives. I'm musing
about possibly buying the place.

I'm not much for "old stuff", but that strikes me as a really unusual and
attractive residence.

Indeed, the only thing I dislike in all the photos is the painted wood
(door frames and the like), which seems a horrible way to disguise the
beauty of wood.

Art

I know what you mean, Art, although I didn't even notice, since most of the
wood in my house is painted too. It was that way when we moved in. I did
replace the doors to one closet, and that wood is unpainted. As a
carpenter's daughter, I love the look of real wood.

Joy