Old August 25th 05, 10:12 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:29:05 GMT, "Sir Weeble Wobblybottom"
yodeled:

Enfilade wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
I wasn't feeling very well late yesterday afternoon so I decided to
lie down for a few minutes. A few minutes turned into all night. I
didn't give Persia her 6PM 1/4 cup of food! Oh the humanity!

Deer Persia:

If you will be my girlfriend I will teach you a song that wakes people
up to feed you, GUARANTEED. But you hafta sing it really loud. It's
ok if you can't carry a tune. Actually it is better.

Love,

Smokey

puffs up, entends claws

Scuze Me?! Persia is My Preshus Girlfriend!!! I may be a sweet an gentul
shiney black boy kitty

Bunny soft, too, IIRC.

Theresa