Old March 27th 06, 11:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Baby Eyes - part dog?

Pat wrote:
I was handing out treats in the kitchen. Nibbles from a turkey breast
that's getting too old, and tiny salad shimp. Everyone but Baby Eyes
was there, eagerly snatching each tidbit. If only I'd been able to
take bets on who would eat too much, too fast and puke.... It was
Eli. The food still looked mostly whole and recognizable even though
it had been eaten and regurgitated.

Have you already guessed what's next? Everyone finished their treats
and left the kitchen. I was reaching for a paper towel to pick up
Eli's lost supper....

Enter Baby Eyes, who usually doesn't like anything except kibbles and
a little milk, and she took care of cleaning the floor.

YUCK!!!! How *could* she do that? Do you suppose she learned it from a
d-thing, when she was a baby?

That's what comes of feeding them d*g food. Be afraid, be very afraid. :-)

I was wondering, I know where you lived before you couldn't get broadband,
can you get it where you are now?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.