Old January 6th 04, 10:44 PM
Ray Ban

Bob Brenchley. wrote in message . ..
On 06 Jan 2004 07:26:32 GMT, (Luvskats00) wrote:

When I was 17 I lived in a suburban area..my then 5 year old cat was an indoor
outdoor cat. He was hit by a car and needed surgery. He recovered,
thankfully. I never allowed him out again...and he never got hit by a car
again!

Do you get pleasure from systematically ill-treating your cat?

That's OK. Because pets exist to give their owners pleasure,
enjoyment, self-gratification. It's not important if the cat is
suffering or is being deprived, as long as it's owner feels he/she is
doing the right thing for the cat. The welfare of the human is
infinitely more important than the welfare of the animal. That's how
it works whether you like it or not.