Old September 25th 09, 10:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Petzl

Default New outdoor kitty - seeking advice

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 07:39:16 -0700 (PDT), Zorin the Lynx
wrote:

So what's the best way to deal with this? Should I just have him
fixed, collared, vaccinated, and let him be an outdoor cat? I'm
worried

No need to be.
Once fixed the cat will be a better happier pet
Depending on outside hazards is going to be whether you allow the cat
free range to come and go or not
AdvantageŠ applied correctly (nape of neck to stop cat licking it as
its deadly poisonous) will keep cat bug free for months (the cat will
effectively kill fleas/bugs wherever it then goes)

Petzl