Old July 21st 05, 03:42 PM
Karen

"The Easterling's" wrote in message
Two days ago we gave all the kitty's in the house either the adult or

kitten
revolution. The all get it once a month. One of our cats goes outside

and
is also a long hair, and seems to always attract fleas and stuff. If it
wasn't for her going outside we would probably just use Frontline Plus.
Anyway my one cat Sadie, we applied the revolution to her shoulder blade
neck area. The next day I noticed a big bald spot there. Now today two
days later the spot is red, and oozing clear stuff. It looks as though

she
got a chemical burn from the revolution. Its never happened to her

before,
or any of my kitty's. We put some ointment on her neck to soothe it if

its
bothering her. There is no way she could of ripped out her fur where it

was
applied. Has anyone else ever had anything like this happed to their

cats??
I'm nervous about giving it to her next month, and might hold off. I feel
awful that it might of burned her. it really does look likea first degree
burn. I got to go, Talk to everyone later,

Elissa

She may have developed a reaction to it. It can happen. I do believe that
I've heard of other kitties that are sensative to the various kinds of
treatments. Let us know what the vet says.