Old January 27th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Age Appropriate Dress?

Bravo, Sandra. =o)

I say, if a person has good legs and a good figure and feels confident
enough, the miniskirt is up to them, even if they're 75, if it's
appropriate for the occasion. There is the concept of "mutton dressed
as lamb" but if a person wants to make themselves look ridiculous,
they're the ones who will have to live with the embarrassment, not me.
Self-confidence and a good figure will allow some people to carry off
an outfit that might really look horrible on another person. For formal
wear, I'd say, leave the miniskirt at home. I personally would not
inflict me in a mini skirt on any other living creature, but that's
just me. When it's ninety in the shade, I'm darned well going to wear
shorts and short sleeves around my home, and anyone who objects is out
of luck.

Melissa