Old July 7th 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dontcountstars

Default Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

Thankyou for your misjudged replies, however I’m doing nothing wrong.
Both cats are top quality pedigree from champion lines with health
checks and excellent temperament, and the people who want them aren’t
interested in non-pedigree/non-show kittens. That is their choice, and
something you would have to speak to them about. I am only interested
in finding top quality homes for any kittens I breed, and making sure
I do my part to only breed from the best possible cats, so as to
further the progression of the breed.

Just so you know, I also am well aware of the problem with
overpopulation, I do a lot of volutary work at the local animal
sanctuary on a weekly basis, I foster cats for the Cats Protection
League, rehabilitating those who have been abused and are scared of
people, and hand rearing unwanted kittens, then I advertise and rehome
them, after personally paying for all of their vaccinations so as to
help out the charity even more, and all in my spare time. I also
regularly perform fundraisers for the UK animal charities, in the form
of raffles, car boot sales, sponsered events and so on, and also work
for free on the cat buses which go round the area performing free
neuterings. (I’m a qualified veterinary nurse) Do you do anything to
help, other than harrass people online?

Pedigree breedings are not to blame for overpopulation and abandoned
animals, and without the continuation of the many hundreds of year old
pedigree lines, these breeds would completely die out and become
extinct, which would be a terrible loss for mankind.

So really, I resent your assumption that I am an irresponsible,
morally bankrupt person, and feel that perhaps you should not jump to
conclusions next time, and also work on a better way to get your
message across, other than being inappropriately rude when someone
asks an innocent question.

Have a nice day

"Phil P." wrote:
"dontcountstars" wrote in message
news:469773_03485fb6aca0f0175440dbaad4269feb@petfo rumz.com...

I cant understand his complete lack of interest in mating,

Probably because he doesn't want his offspring- or the
offspring of his
offspring- or their offspring to end up he

http://maxshouse.com/Do_you_still_wa...d_your_cat.jpg

or he

http://maxshouse.com/convinced_not%20_to_breed_yet.jpg

Still want to breed him?