Old December 28th 13, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfriend hates Christmas

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"dgk" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Dec 2013 19:13:56 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

Because I go out at about 11 a.m on Christmas Day, return at 3.45 for
his
tea (very important) spend an hour or so with him, and go again until
midnight.
The following day, similar except I get home earlier.
Having some turkey doesn't make up for it.
He's glad when Christmas is over. TBH, so am I.

Tweed

Really? I find that all is forgiven if turkey is brought as an
offering.

Oh, he likes his turkey, but since 2011 when I was away from him for
weeks
on two separate occasions, he has become extremely clingy, not
surprisingly.
He likes his routine. He can cope with me out on a day trip, but two
days
of meowmie not being here is not nice.

He's spoiled, now that you've been retired for a few years.

You could well be right :-) But why not? the poor lad had a bad start in
life.
To make up for his horrible two days, I lit the woodburner early in the
morning yesterday, and stayed in all day letting him snooze on my lap.
I'm forgiven.

Tweed