Old September 27th 15, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Your cat doesn't love you: science

"Joy" wrote in message
Yes it does. It may not be the same kind of love that humans feel, but
our pets do love us, no matter what science says.

Joy

No matter how many people feed Boyfriend when I can't, he refuses to
acknowledge them once I am home. I think he loves me and only me.
Although he accepts being fed for weeks by kind friends, he becomes afraid
of them if they visit when I am back home. He acts like he never saw them
before and heads for the hills.

Tweed