Old November 1st 16, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default I do NOT spoil my cats!

On 11/1/2016 5:40 AM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
Well it's getting cold here and everyday since Friday I have gone out in a thin jacket and I'll be doing it again today.

Thursday night I forgot to hang up my warm fleece jacket and Bonnie has taken to sleeping on it and she looks so snug I haven't the heart to move her. This is DESPITE the fact under said fleece jacket is a fleece wearable blanket (Our heating is on the blink and anyway I'm trying not to turn it on to save money I look ridiculous in that and fluffy slippers but who is here to see me now? Apart from the cats and they're not fashion critics) so it's not like I am condemning her to sleep on a hard cold floor (Spirit prefers to sleep on the kitchen floor but even by cat standards she's weird) but I just don't have the heart to wake her up and push her off my jacket.

My cats aren't spoilt- they're just in charge

Lesley

Yup. That's it.