Old August 26th 03, 07:00 PM
bewtifulfreak

CK wrote:

But then I'll have to brag a bit about our good little fur-baby.

He *is* a good boy! Mine are usually pretty good at the vets as well,
although I'm not sure how they'd handle that! But they're amazingly mellow,
considering that's the place they got snipped, LOL....they're a little more
wary since then, but still fairly calm. Sometimes it takes a lot of
persuading once one gets his shot or whatever to shift out of the way and
get back in the carrier so the other one can get his, because they love all
the fussing the vet gives them, she makes them feel so comfortable (you can
tell she really loves animals).

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak