Old July 10th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default KFC today

Christina Websell wrote:

I'm glad I didn't take the vet's advice about sending her to RB just yet.
She continues to drink her rehydration fluid in preference to plain water -
she has a choice. It has made a real difference to her, so thank you to
those who suggested it.

That's wonderful. Sounds like this has as good an effect as the sub-q
fluids that I usually give. So I guess you needn't worry that you're
not allowed to do that. What matters is that she is well hydrated and
flushing out the toxins.

She is eating as well as a CRF kitty can. Turkey mince 12 secs in the
microwave goes down well. Tomorrow I will offer her beef mince.
What she really liked was when Boyfie brought her a vole on Sunday, she
scarfed it down in a minute and a half which produced a good litterbox
result the following day. I wish I could buy voles for her.

How do you encourage him to keep doing it, I wonder?

--
Joyce ^..^