Old March 7th 04, 03:43 AM
Cat Protector

To be honest, I'd rather have a custom built tree for my cats.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Ablang" wrote in message
That's amazing. I guess I now know why WalMart is one of the best
stores on the planet. I would've never guessed that they can offer up
cheaper cat furniture than anyone else on the planet.

--

"I don't condone the behavior that I've had over the past year. I don't
think there's an excuse. I just think sometimes you have wild spells, and