Old January 1st 09, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Lids for Fancy Feast

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Mark B. wrote:

Isn't Fancy Feast made in China?

And your point is? (Judging by a couple other posts I've seen from this
newcomer, it would appear we have another troll!)

Mark B is a troll - I killfiled him after another post of his that was
a lot more obnoxious than this one, which I don't think is particularly
trollish. I mean, if Fancy Feast is made in China, it's appropriate to
post about it here. I sure wouldn't want to buy it in that case.

--
Joyce ^..^