Old July 16th 05, 03:48 PM
CatNipped

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
Every couple of weeks I refill Persia's "sock" with the good catnip (I

keep
it stored in the freezer). Her "sock" has a velcro closure to make

emptying
and refilling it simple. Catnip only makes her slightly crazy. She

doesn't
normally get the zoomies but she rolls around with it and bunny kicks it
into submission. Then it's time for her to give it a good washing

Last night she did the bunny kick thing but I guess she was too tired to
wash the sock. Next thing I knew, she had wrapped her paws around it and
laid her head on it like a pillow and was sound asleep. She looked so
sweet! (Darnit why isn't my digital camera battery here yet?!)

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Awwwww. The moments in life like that are the ones you need to burn into
the hard drive of you brain when a camera is unavailable. What the heck
type of battery does you camera take that needs to be ordered??? I go to
Walgreens to get mine.

Hugs,

CatNipped