Old July 16th 05, 05:27 PM
Adrian

jmcquown wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message
"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
Every couple of weeks I refill Persia's "sock" with the good catnip
(I keep it stored in the freezer). Her "sock" has a velcro closure
to make emptying and refilling it simple. Catnip only makes her
slightly crazy. She doesn't normally get the zoomies but she rolls
around with it and bunny kicks it into submission. Then it's time
for her to give it a good washing

Last night she did the bunny kick thing but I guess she was too
tired to wash the sock. Next thing I knew, she had wrapped her
paws around it and laid her head on it like a pillow and was sound
asleep. She looked so sweet! (Darnit why isn't my digital camera
battery here yet?!)

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Awwwww. The moments in life like that are the ones you need to burn
into the hard drive of you brain when a camera is unavailable. What
the heck type of battery does you camera take that needs to be
ordered??? I go to Walgreens to get mine.

Hugs,

CatNipped

It's an lithium rechargeable battery, about 2 inches long and rounded
on one side, flat on the other. My camera is a 4 year old Sony
Mavica that takes 3.5 diskettes rather than memory sticks or whatever
those things are. Best Buy didn't have the battery in stock so I
ordered one online.

Jill

I think when you get a job you should get a new camera. Will keep
purring for you.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.