Old July 13th 03, 11:58 PM
Spook

fourcats wrote:

TED Bonnie is furry furry kind and being honest with da hoomins dat it is
not gud, but dat she will help with any decision we make. We wud be
furry sad to say gudbye to Mr. Lenny any way an' meomie is torn up dat we
can't no 100% what is rite.

Scuse us now - we gotta go sit'n'purr on da hoomin and Mr. Lenny.

Panda ov Sad-purrin-Toes, for de Furrsome (for now, still) Foursome

Dis iz furry sad nooz, an we no how hard it iz fur hoomins to no da rite fing tu
du. Weer sendin strong purrrrrssss fur Mr. Lenny tu haff moor kwalitee dayz, an
fur da hoomins tu no wat Mr. Lenny wants.

Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook