Old July 14th 03, 07:46 PM
The Fur Conspiracy

On 13 Jul 2003 21:23:42 GMT, (fourcats) wrote:

Meow, all kitties -

We remain qwieter den we used to bee, but lurkin. We'ze feelin kinda sad
rite now and jest wantid to talk to furreinds.

Abowt 2 weeks ago, Mr. Lenny, ower Venerable Cat of now 16 yeers, went
offa his fud, and loosed even mor wate than he had awreddy. He had bin
skinny but happy and activ until dat.

Meomwa an ower noo TED Dr. Bonnie have fownded some fings, none of wich

[SHREDD!]

Murratttch!

We are all making purrs and waggas for Mr. Lenny. We send him, the
other katzen, and their humans our very warmest thoughts.

Mr. TSE, VC

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. T.S. Eliot (VC), Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]