Old March 11th 15, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default Would you tell a lie to save a cat?

When my mum was buying a place it had a "no pets" clause. She explained that she was currently looking after my brothers cat (He been sent to New York by his company for 3-4 months and this was before the pet passport scheme so if he took his cat with him then at the end of that time when he came back to the UK he would have had to put Schroedinger in quarantine for 6 months)

They told her the reason for the clause was if there was an irresponsible pet owner like say someone who let their dogs out when they went to work of a morning and left them to run around all day then they could use it. They had no problem with an indoor only cat

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs