Old June 28th 09, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Officer Reports, Pliz

Furry gud reportz, as uzual. Piglet thinking this mght be a place to visit
again.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:33:43 -0400, Adam's nimble,
little paws typed:

End of fizcal... quart... munth... well, sumthing coming up soon. Cud
all Catmerica officers who hav not alreddy submitted repawts, pliz post
repawt on how things going in yur area uv concern. Fangu.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Meow, Madame Purrezident!

In mine oficikal poshiun az ambasadress to Egipt
an da Temple ob Bast, I can tell you dat mine
Ejiptin counterpartz send yoo anda kommunity best
wishes an sed dat we can awl come anytime for an
adbenture at da Peeramidz.

Da Temple ob Bast reports dat it iz in gud fiskal
shape an dat awl are alwayz welcum fur weekly
serbices. Shud I menshun dat dere is awlwayz a
buffet table in da Fellowship hawl after serbices?

Respekfully submitted,
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/27/2009 11:50:44 PM