Old July 3rd 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Worrying...

Kylatte =^. .^=` wrote:

Have you had a thyroid test?

I had one last night, got the lab results today. It looks normal, but
I haven't had a doctor's interpretation of the numbers, so I'm not sure.

It also 'might' be the smog.

I can understand smog (or smoke from fires) can give you headaches,
but can it make you tired? I don't hear anyone else complaining about
being exhausted like I am. Yesterday I was driving to work, and got
to my favorite part of the commute, which is the long drive across a
bridge over the Bay. It was a gorgeous, sunny, very clear day, also,
cool and breezy, and I thought it would be a nice day for a boat ride
on the bay, rather than working. But then I thought that such a
boat ride would be exhausting, and I'd rather be in bed. Now that's
sad.

'Please', for your own peace of mind, get a CO monitor.

Got one! No CO in my place, yay!

Is it really hot where you are? That might add to your symptoms.

It's been very cool, breezy and comfy around here since early in the
weekend.

Try NOT to worry..that will make it worse.

Thanks!

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^