Old February 5th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Age Appropriate Dress?

On 2006-02-05, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) penned:

wrote:
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

I'm certainly NOT saying you shouldn't wear "pretty" clothes -
just that large women should use a little common sense when
buying them.

Why "should" they, Evelyn? Why shouldn't they just wear what they
please? What laws are being broken, legal or ethical?

Aesthetic? ;-) Unless a woman really WANTS to look grotesque,
common sense dictates that she not wear something she knows is
unflattering! (Certainly not when there are available alternatives
that are more becoming and minimize her flaws.)

I think maybe the core of this disagreement comes down to the use of
the word "flaws."

Maybe some people are happy with their bodies and don't see themselves
as flawed.

God, I wish I were in that place.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully