Old August 9th 06, 09:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmc

Default Boycott Gettysburg

Suddenly, without warning, Matthew exclaimed (09-Aug-06 5:22 AM):
Just spam for this guys website he advertised in every group he can

I noticed that. We're having a rollicking conversation about "IE only"
websites on the dodge.truck newsgroup. How off topic can you get, huh?

Oh, I suppose responding to a post about gettysburg to mention browsers
and trucks on a cat newsgroup qualifies as even further off-topic.

Well, since one of my horse newsgroups use 'obhorsey' to put something
off topic on, I'll coin:

obKitty: Meep's getting used to our back yard, and is even brave enough
not to run when the neighbor's dogs are right outside 'her' window...

jmc