Old July 18th 07, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default gramby is same as car litter

Das wwz spozed tabe samez as CAT LIDDER."
"Granby" wrote in message
Myownself gotted excited dis day. Da gramby gotz out da carrier dat I kin
get outof in a minute. I thoughtded I was going somewhere on anoder
venture. Whats this? I hear somphin bout da TED and drugs and a knife.
Lewi ia alzo goin but dat iz no help. Oh well, soft got effen for me, her
sent gramby a joke dat made gramby threatin herownself wiff bodily harmz!
See you guyz in a day or so. O.T. the worried kitty.