Old August 9th 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default OT Strange ailment

On 2007-08-08 20:35:23 -0500, Outsider said:

(---MIKE---) wrote in news:4149-46BA5EB4-2029
@storefull-3255.bay.webtv.net:

I have had a stiff neck for months. About four weeks ago I went to my
usual sports medicine chiropractor for treatment. He did nothing to my
neck instead pressing on pressure points on my upper left back. Since
then, I have had a strange "tingling"/numbness sensation that comes and
goes with various arm positions. I went back twice and each time the
Dr. repeated the original treatment. The "tingling" got worse.
Yesterday I went to a chiropractor that I used to use. He did some
gentle adjustments to my neck which hasn't helped at all. I guess I
will have to try to get in to see my regular doctor. These symptoms go
from just below my left ear down about halfway to my waist and usually
last about 30 seconds. The stiff neck seems better though. Any ideas?

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Yeah, meningitis - Or just a sprain but I would see a doctor if it was me.

Andy

Me too.