Old August 1st 17, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris H[_3_]

Default Wilbur

"dgk" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 03:59:59 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I didn't want a new cat after Boyfriend, but I got one. He's an exoric
Persian.

I just got back from the cruise and read about Wilbur. So, how did you
end up with him? What's his story - was a housecat who lost his home?
That's always so sad.

His mum took him back :-( However I now have two new girlies. litter
sisters aged just 6. Same as wilbur, exotic persians. I've only had them a
week, they are just settling in. A young child developed an allergy to
them. Can't take them back, I've bought them.

Aww...sorry you lost Wilbur, but concatulations on the new girls! What
color are they? Hope they settle in well!

Purrs-

Chris and Oreo