Old March 14th 05, 09:08 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-03-14, Becca penned:
My neighbor's daugher went to jail for drug problems and we have adopted
three of her cats.

While I was out of town, the mother cat was spayed and Louie was neutered
(he is 7 months old), but my husband did not ask the doctor about Louie's
diet. Aren't male supposed to eat a special diet? Please tell me what to
feed him.

Thanks for your help.

Becca

My understanding is that a neutered male may not need as much food as an
unneutered male, purely based on activity level.

Males are more prone to urinary tract issues than females, so it's a good idea
to feed them canned food, which provides more liquid than dry.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully