Old November 6th 09, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Hey MeOwy

Sundance an me iz in kitteez, so we will hewp wif yurown survay.

Rebecca, getting paper and pencils ready

"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Nov 5, 11:16 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
I reeded dat yoo gots to be a offiser but I dint see fur wat. Dum pooter.
I need tew mayke yoo a silver nayme tag. Ulso, cood yoo pweeze ask yer
meowmie tew e-mayle mine meowmie yer e-mail address cuz mine meowmie wants
tew ask hur a questshun,
Concatulashuns on yer noo assinement n title. I gnow yoo r n incat wike
mee.
Itz da onlee safe plase tew live. in thuh in. hmm gud nayme for a
hotel...waffs
Mosey

Meowmie Kyla lives at

Waff waff..in thuh inn..furry kyoot.

Fangyu fur da concatshulayshuns. I am wooking furwurd to furfiwwink
da obwagashuns ob mine offus, which is Sekwaterry ob da Interior.

Iams pwanning to conduck a survay ob da in kitteez to gavver dada fur
da pawjek.

Yas itz twoo I m n in kittee, butted da meowmie wets me in da out on
cwoswee supervized outinks. An sumtymez awso in da stwowwer. I ware
a harness symtymez.

Datz sew I gitz to snif stuf outside, an eet gwass.

Sinseerwee, MeOwy