Old July 3rd 03, 08:21 PM

Lara Jaegar wrote:
Police said if this is one person it could be a budding serial killer. Many
abused animals before they killed people. If not, then it could be a cult. They
just don't know. They also fear copycat killers will start now.

Oh, I'm absolutely sure if it si one person they are gonig to be a budding
serial killer. This isn't even some kid getting their jollies, this is
some one planning out and even having some sort of calling card (organs
removed). he's already showing every classic symptom except cats are his
victoms intead of humans (this isn't a case of showing one sign of a
serial killer, he's showing all). Too bad if they catch him they can only
give him setnencing for abusing animals. I'msure this guy will want ot
"graduate" to humans eventually.

Alice

--
The root cause of problems is simple overpopulation. People just aren't
worth very much any more, and they know it. Makes 'em testy. ...Bev
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) Cat by Felix Lee.