Old April 22nd 04, 01:40 AM
Tina and Shane

Your best bet is to put her in a seperate room when she is hungry and allow
her to eat small amounts a few times daily. Keep her food put up from the
other cat also.I've never heard of a cat feeder that will do that, but put
your suggestion in to a cat food company or something, I bet you could make
some $$ with it
"Nik Bedwell" wrote in message
Hello,

We have 2 cats, and unfortunately one will eat anything in either food

bowl.
Our other cat is a little more fussy, only wanting to eat a little at a
time. But of course when she comes back for 2nds all her food has been

eaten

We've tried various ways to resolve this, but what would be perfect is an
automatic feeder which detected which cat was there, only opening when
necessary.

We've seen catflaps that have a detector in the collar the cat wears, thus
preventing any other cat entering - is there anything like this for

feeders
?

I don't think there is, and we've checked with local pet shops, plus

phoned
a couple of manufacturers but no one seems to have a solution.

Any help is appreciated.

N & J