Old December 15th 09, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default Nooz ob Rebecca an Sundance

hhhmmm i wunnerz ifin shadey katz iz gonna take book on where the furzt hurk
willz land onna new karpet, Tiger,,,efil kitty grin,,,

--
Have a great day
"Sundance" wrote in message
Fangkz, Tiger, but we iz holdin up well, catsiderin dat we iz still in
jale. Meowmie vizzited ussez yesfurday, an just to catfoozle herownself,
when she wuz leevin we bof gitted bak in da jale sellz by owrownselfz.

Sundance

Hoomin note:

Right now I'm just waiting for estimates on the work that needs to be
done. In addition to fixing the results of the water damage, I'm having a
few other things taken care of, so it will almost be like having a new
house when they're done -- there will be all new carpet and the whole
place will be painted.

Anti Sandy

"Stormmmee" wrote in message
we haz been wporrin bowt anti s anna da kitteez, tiger
--
Have a great day
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
Meow kitties,

I just gottid a meowmail from Anti Sandy who sez
dat da asbestuz id awl owt ob da compartment, and
day is chekink to see if it needs anymore dryink
owt befur dey begin da rekonstruckshun.

Anti Sandy bisits Rebecca and Sundance efury ofur
day in jayle and sez dat dey is doink gud, but
wood rafur be home.

Datz todayz nooz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/2/2009 7:59:42 PM