Old September 28th 03, 10:43 PM
Beverly Orel

So sorry to hear this about Zachary. We hope he had an eezy trip tu the
Bridj. He will be missed. sigh

Samantha & Anti Bev
"Blurbubble" (fake addy) wrote
in message ...
Hello all,

I'm sorry to send this as a "round robin" to you all but it saves me

having
to repeat saying/typing it to all those I know as it's hard.

My beloved cat, Zachary, was taken to the vet this Friday morning - he has
suffered from bowel problems all his life and this week had not been able

go to the toilet at all, inlcuding wee.
He was to have a procedure on his bowel as well as investigating his
bladder, if necessary, for which he had to have a general anaesthetic.

The vet rang me at 1.20pm to inform me that he was not coming round well
from the anaesthetic and they may need to keep him in for observation once
he came round. At 4.45pm she rang again to inform me that they had had to
rescuciate once already and he drifting in and out was most likely brain
dead or brain damaged by now and it would be kindest to let him go as they
had done all they could......so I now no longer have Zachary with me.

I cannot begin to describe how I feel. He only turned 12 years old in

July
this year and always shared my bed. I somehow knew he would be the first

of
mmy two cats to "go" eventually as he was the runt of his litter and had a
few health problem but I did not expect it so soon and so suddenly.

Thanks,
Blurbubble & Clarence

ZACHARY - 24th July 1991 to 26th September 2003 - R.I.P.

---