Old March 13th 04, 03:09 PM
Amelia T Cat

Dunt furrget tu lettuz kno if derez Souvenz arownd!

Dyna, thinking ov a Souvin eer bar-b-q.

I didn't see any - I don't think. But I can't say for sure, as I've
never really seen a Souven myself.

We stopped in Red Mountain and the hoonmins found a big old mining place
to take pictures of. While they did picture stuff I jumped out of the
truck and found a big patch of sand to use as a litter box. They spent
less time there than I expected, so I had to run to catch up when they
got ready to leave. I couldn't jump through the window without being
seen so I just jumped into the back of the truck. They stopped again
about 100 yards away, but I had to stay in the truck there because there
were dogs around.

Then they stopped in Randsburg. I knew for sure that they were going to
be there for a while, so right as they pulled into town I jumped out of
the truck and did some exploring myself. I found a family of desert
kitties who were very nice. They offered me a bowl of their nip wine, so
I opened up my backpack and shared with them the nip-basted roasted
mousies I brought along. We had a great time! After about half an hour
my hoomins found the old house we were in, and the desert kitties
decided to hide (they're very shy). So I took that as my cue to find a
good spot in the back seat again.

We then rode the rest of the way into Ridgecrest and found our motel. I
had done some research before, and knew that the hoomins who run the
place have kitties; I knew that meant that I would be able to arrange
for my own kitty room while my hoomins were here. The motel kitties and
I had another wonderful little party - it was great! My hoomins went out
to do some picture stuff when it got dark, but I just stayed in the
kitty room - it's so very comfortable.

Now it's Saturday morning. I've been having a great time, and the silly
hoomins still haven't seen me! We'll see how the rest of the day goes.
Talk to efurryone later!

Amelia T Cat